28.12.2010

sick:-(

Guess I'm going to write in English again 'cause I've noticed that there's so much readers from some where else than Finland:-) So..

Yesterday I didn't felt so good and I decided to stay home today. Right now I feel little better even though I still cannot eat anything:s But still, I'm going to shopping tomorrow, haha! At midday I went to doctor and after that I got my packet from post office. I was happy 'cause I thouhgt that I finally got my new clothes from H&M.. But there was only one cardigan and leggings.. I guess I'll never have all of them.
I still like them both a lot! Ecspecially those leggings are awesome. Another nice thing that happened today was that the postman bring me H&M's new spring catalogue. There was lot of nice spring and summer clothes.. Oh, I miss those warm days!

2 kommenttia :

kiitos kommentistasi :-)